Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Knitpicks Fairy

The Knitpicks Fairy visited me on Saturday night. (Yep the genuine Knitpicks Fairy, not the dodgy Knitpro one.)
She was tucked away inside the suitcase of a work colleague of my dear husband, who was travelling to Australia from the US.
Look at all the nice things she brought.
More cables (you can't have too many), some needles for sock knitting (yay!), a lace chart keeper, and a set of the nickel tips. (I have the harmony ones but just hankering for some metal.)
There are the odd little trinket in there too like coils for needles and stitch markers.
No acrylic tips though, just not sure they're for me. I was after something slippery, hence the metal tips.

I haven't had a chance to play with them all, I've been concentrating on my 'must-get-finished' list - although, if you're like me, that one never seems to get smaller.

No comments: