Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Her stripey vest

When my daughter saw my son's stripey vest she wanted one.
One exactly the same but with bigger arm holes (his fits her but the armholes are a little tight).
We talked about it for days and days... could she have different colours? - no, she wanted it *exactly* the same so they could be twins. (erm right, I'd get blamed for that in years to come, I just know it)
Eventually I managed to get her to choose some different colours and popped to Spotlight to get some more to mix in.

Here it is started. It's purple on the bottom (but a very blue purple) a jade colour (her choice not mine), lolly pink and I've just started the blue row there.

I can't say it will be a beautiful thing when it's finished, but I'm sure she's going to love it and wear it with everything. There's not much more I can ask for than that I guess.

(I just hope taste comes with age!)

No comments: