Saturday, March 21, 2009

What am I up to?

It's busy round here.
We're getting ready for a trip to the US and I'm battening down the hatches.
Mum is coming to look after the kids for 2 weeks. Trying to save her sanity by pre-doing a lot of stuff.
I'm trying to get my 'swaps' for Ravelry finished.
Playgroup is having an open day for the Worlds Biggest Playgroup Day.
I made a couple of purses (see the pink polka dot ones below) but I'm not a whiz with zips so not 100% happy with them.
I also wanted to try a new bag pattern so here it is being cut out.Spotlight sent me a voucher - spend $100 get $40 off. Well my daughter's room needed a new curtain rail so I was half way to the hundred bucks just there and it would be a shame to miss out on the discount so I got some fabric to make the kids some bags (Thomas for Little Mister and glittery aqua, purple and pink for the Little Miss). Now I just need some time to make them.

No comments: