Friday, March 27, 2009

The Project Bag Swap

I got it in my head that it would be great to swap project bags with the group on Ravelry, so I put my hand up to run it.

It's time for parcels to be sent now and I received this lovely one from AndreaOD today.Red is my favourite colour and I just love it. In real life the tote bag has what Mum refers to as "Penny Red" on the bottom of it (and the straps). The little bag up the top is just going to be so useful and already has my mohair wrap living in it, and it's living in the tote. :o)

The cup says "When I learned to knit I forgot how to cook", which DH just went 'hmph' too and said 'can you forget how to knit please'.
There's a little 'raw scrapbook' that I will be able to turn into something spectacular in a weekend, and some pink Zhivago (it's nice and soft) that DD admired. Oh and don't forget the funky material with the dress maker models on it. I think I might have to make a bag and use that as an accent pocket.


1 comment:

Lea said...

I love love love the bags you made for the swap - is the pattern for the bigger back available or is it your own cleverness?