Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bah humbug

I've been wanting to make one of these for a while. You might know them as humbugs, though humbugs are more a rectangle shape as far as the lolly was concerned, or sunny boys - a famous Australian iceblock that came this shaped, although also more a little elongated as well, or as the pattern calls it a Pyramid Purse.
The tutorial made it look so easy.
*cough* well apart from putting the zipper in and sewing the last seam across the zipper it wasn't too bad. (that basically leaves sewing the handle)

It's from scraps of material that I've used for my project bag swap.
I'm going to add some stitch markers and put it in my project bag as my 'little extra'.
I hope she likes green.

I'll try and make a few more of these - maybe a bigger size would be easier, it took me about an hour and a half to do.


1 comment:

Fiona said...

Penny ~ these little bags are just toooo gorgeous, lucky you to be so crafty-skilled!!!